Dear Source Pest Families,
Source Pest Control is committed to keeping your family, our employees, and our community safe by providing safe, effective pest control service. As COVID-19 impacts more of our daily lives, we have taken more precautions to ensure that your home will be protected from the pests that cause disease and harm. The Federal Government has urged pest control companies to continue offering their services as we are essential to the well being of our nation.
- We will text/call like normal to inform you we are coming out for service. If you need the inside serviced, we will ask if anyone is ill or showing symptoms of viral infections. If so, we will perform the outside service as always and will do inside once the illness has run its course.
- If you wish not to have our technician know on the door, kindly let us know through text or phone call. Wed can take service instructions without face to face contact.
- When servicing indoors, we will wear extra personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, respirators, etc.
- We wipe down and clean the inside of our trucks and our equipment after each in home visit and at the end of the day.
- Our team members will stay home if they are feeling ill or may have come in to contract with someone who has been exposed.
Know that Source Pest Control is committed to the changes we must take in these trying times. We know that pest activity will continue to heat up as the temperature outside does. We are closely following the C.D.C., W.H.O., and other local officials. We will evolve with any changes as they happen.
Thank you for your continued support. Together, we will get through this. Please let us know if you need anything! We will work with you the best we can.
Owner, Source Pest Control